If the following conditions are met, we provide replacement or return of all items purchased from us:
- The product that you want to exchange or return must not show signs of use and must have intact tags;
- The exchanged or returned products should be accompanied by receipts as proof of the transaction;
If the conditions mentioned here are not met, we will regret to inform you that we will not be able to consider any replacement or refund claims, regardless of whether the products have been shipped to us.
- All exchanges and returns must be notified within 14 days of the invoice date.
- Attach the invoice of the sale items to the original packaging. The document must be original.
- Use a traceable shipping method to ship your package. Mail us.
- Wait for our confirmation e-mail to initiate the exchange or return procedure. The processing period is 5 business days from receipt of the shipment. If the application is approved, the costs will be reimbursed only via credit coupons that can be redeemed in the online store. Each coupon is valid for 30 days and can be used for your next online purchase. It is non-refundable, non-extendable, non-exchangeable for cash, and cannot be exchanged for boutique vouchers.
- Credit coupons need to be used in a single transaction and any unused surplus is not refundable.
- If any of the products received are found to be defective or used, Sharley Uniforms will pay for shipping the item(s) back to you. Please note that all exchanges are subject to stock availability, and while we endeavour to ship replacement product(s) back to you, we reserve the right to make replacements for item(s) of similar value.
Taxes, duties and excise duties charged on foreign orders are non-refundable. Both in terms of returns and exchanges of items.
- All returns and exchanges would need to be shipped to:
88 Bennetts Avenue
UB6 8AY Greenford